Welcome to my space mmo project called 'Arenage' and please excuse my english, its not my native language.
My dream is to create a decent free to play, space RPG/RTS mmo game.
I know there are a lot of space games out there but most of them suck, at least in my opinion.
So let's see the basic game features:
- 3D browser based. It will play in every browser, in every machine.
- Open world, player-vs-player only, free to play with microtransactions.
- RPG/RTS based, managing multiple ships, not just one.
This is NOT an RTS with tens of units running around, there wont be any spaceship factories producing ships like in an RTS.
- User interface like 'Eve Online', except you will also be able to move in empty space. You won't be able to fly the ships like in Freelancer.
- Economy with market.
- Ships will be able to carry various weapons, shields, etc.
- The game will be one entire universe. No areas, galaxies, systems or anything else with just a small group of players inside, like most other games are.
You can support this game here: